Here you can find important information for the users coming to CERF concerning:
- access and departure formalities;
- obligatory Personal Protective Equipment (helmet and safety shoes!);
- transportation and accommodation information;
- how to reach the CERF facility;
- the User schedule 2018;
- the User schedule 2018 V2;
- the 2018 SPS schedule (mainly for the CERF team);
- how to access the CERF control room (yellow barrack);
- how to use an access point to SPS secondary beam areas;
- the files recorded by the beam monitor (also called "PIC-files");
- useful phone numbers to be used during the CERF runs.
- Home Institution Declaration (HID)
- CERF Internal Schedule (only for people of Marco's section)
- RP Optimization Recommendations for the Operation of CERF
If you have any question contact us!